RCA seeking membership for new work plan 2019-22
Date: May 1, 2019
In support of its work plan for 2019-2022 the Rehabilitative Care Alliance is currently seeking membership for the following Advisory/Task Groups:
- Definitions High and Low Intensity Rehab Task Group
- Bundled Funding Advisory Group
- Frail Seniors Advisory Group + Geriatric Rehab Care Task Group
- Community Based Rehab Advisory Group
- System Evaluation Advisory Group + Indicator Development Task Group
- Hip Fracture and TJR QBP Best Practices Advisory Group
Interested parties can find more details in the EOI and in the “Terms of Reference” for each group, which can be found here.
Expressions of Interest can be submitted by completing an Expression of Interest Form.
The deadline for submission is Friday, May 17th, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the work of the Rehabilitative Care Alliance.