Tele-rehab resources to get you up and running
Date: June 16, 2020
Many providers are turning to tele-rehab to deliver rehab during COVID-19. The RCA has gathered a series of resources to assist in this transition.
- Presentations and recordings from the RCA’s two webinars (May 13 and June 10) on the use of tele-rehab during COVID-19. Several providers shared practical tips for setting up virtual rehab, key considerations and enablers, and resources/tools they found helpful.
- Q & A document on the following topics:
- Conducting Virtual Assessments
- Virtual System Set-Up
- Patient Outcome Reporting
- Virtual Rehab for the Paediatric Population
- Tools & Resources
- Other resources and tools:
- Pre Post Virtual Therapy Safety Checklist
- Facilitating Small Groups Using Telehealth: Feedback from Participants
- Consent for Email Communication
- Medical Clearance Form for Moving On after Stroke Group Exercise Program
- Practical Tips for Using Telemedicine to Conduct Remote Rehabilitation Consultations
- Tele-rehab Resources – from Q&A Follow-up Webinar (June 10 2020)
- Telepractice Resources – Professional Colleges & Associations
A full listing of these and other resources is available on our Virtual Rehab and COVID-19 webpage.