The RCA’s year-end reports provide a summary of the work for each of its mandates and links to the tools and resources developed.
April 2022 — March 2023
- Better together: the future of rehabilitative care (2022/23 Report)
April 2019 — March 2022
April 2017 — March 2019
April 2015 — March 2017
- Transforming Rehabilitative Care in Ontario 2015-2017 Report
- Transforming Rehabilitative Care in Ontario 2015-2017 Summary Report
April 2013 — March 2015
- Inspiring New Directions in Rehabilitative Care (Full Report)
- Inspiring New Directions in Rehabilitative Care (Summary Report)
- Operationalization and Impact of RCA Deliverables
The RCA’s successful model for implementing system change could prove valuable to other groups with a mandate to improve the health of specific populations across a broad provincial landscape. This 2016 article by RCA Co-Chairs Dr. Peter Nord and Donna Cripps provides an overview of the factors contributing to the RCA’s success over its first two mandates.