|The Rehabilitative Care Alliance (RCA) and Provincial Geriatrics Leadership Ontario (PGLO) hosted a webinar on Tuesday, November 15th, on our recently released best practice framework, Rehabilitative Care for Older Adults Living With/At Risk of Frailty: From Frailty to Resilience.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Understand how rehabilitative care links to Alternate Level of Care (ALC) prevention and mitigation
- Reframe rehabilitative care from locations of care to care across the continuum
- Integrate new clinical standards for rehabilitative care (Framework) in the care of older adults
- Helen Johnson, Care Partner, West Region
- Kim Insley, Geriatric Resource Clinician, Occupational Therapist, St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Sudbury
- Charissa Levy, Executive Director, Rehabilitative Care Alliance
The webinar recording and presentation can be found on our website.